Thursday, May 22, 2014

Farewell Room 9

A message I sent home with all my kiddos.

Students from Room 9,

Thank you for letting me be your teacher this year. Thank you for showing me the important things about being a third grade teacher. Thank you for allowing me to teach you so many things.
Thank you for making my first year as a teacher so exciting, memorable, and enjoyable. I have LOVED being your teacher, and couldn't have asked for a better group of kids to share this time with. Every day was different, we did many new things, and I watched you all grow, learn, and change right before me. You are all smart, brave, ambitious children who have dreams, and goals. Please always remember that you can do ANYTHING you want to do, you can be ANYONE you want to be. Always work hard, smile every day, laugh often, and say thank you to people who help you. If you ever visit my favorite state, Michigan, please try to find me. I know that you will be fantastic fourth graders, but even more phenomenal people. I will always remember this year, and each and every one of you. I will remember our smiles, our laughter, our jokes, and our fun. You will always be in my heart, and I will always be cheering for you to succeed. Most of all, I will remember that you gave me a chance, and we had a lot of fun in room 9. Believe in yourself, and you will do great things! Have a great summer, and don't forget to read! :)

Love,
 Ms. Niehaus



And ... all of our favorite memories..





No comments:

Post a Comment